emp3619

R *A Reader Obsessed*

multiplied by seven

multiplied by seven - 1001cranes 4.5 Stars

Wow, the wonders of the male teenage libido….

I do recommend you read the short prequel/part 1 [b:Hear his alibis|23342635|hear his alibis (By and By, #1)|1001cranes|https://s.gr-assets.com/assets/nophoto/book/50x75-4845f44723bc5d3a9ac322f99b110b1d.png|42901950] first for character and story background.

This fic was very different from any I've read so far. It's a bit more twisted, a bit more dark. Yes, Stiles is Stiles and Derek is definitely Derek - but their coming together was not fluffy or really fun - probably because their ages do make it a bit taboo.

"Derek has Stiles against the trees, in the undergrowth, on moss and stones and twigs, and he learns Stiles as intensely as he's learned anything."

description

"He likes it so much, and he doesn't even understand why; Derek on top of him, holding him down like a cage, like someone is going to steal him away, or Stiles is going to get up and run, and either of those options are totally unacceptable."

This is an intense love. It's palpable and frantic and secretive but in that desperation, they can't stop (you don't want them to stop) and it's really quite beautiful.

"Do you ever regret…burning down the house?" It's a moment before Derek answers…"It's the best thing I ever did. It got me you."