emp3619

R *A Reader Obsessed*

Occam's Razor

Occam's Razor - MissAnnThropic 5 Stars

WTF? Stiles wakes up and discovers it's the future AND he is married to DerekTempterHale! How the hell did that happen?

I won't ruin it for you but basically this is the funner version of [b:Now as Ever|23634622|Now as Ever (All That Is and Has Been)|venis_envy|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1417305324s/23634622.jpg|42448021] and we go forwards instead of backwards obviously. Stiles has no freakin clue how his present self - who is not even really that good of friends with Derek - could possibly be happily married to him 7 years from now.

What stands out the most for me, was that this was probably the best fic I've read that showcased Stiles' voice. Not only was he out of this world funny but his inner turmoil was sharp and realistic and just oh-so-him! As his future life with Derek is slowly revealed, his reactions are priceless - especially as he learns how their coming together was passionate, brash, and impulsive. On a serious note, I also loved Derek in this. I loved his LOVE for Stiles and how much he's changed, how much they've changed because of each other. They have built a life and it's amazing. And do not forget the Sheriff. Their whole dynamic was just fantastic!

So this was a very romantic story full of humor and extra, extra hard tugs on the heart strings. It once again beautifully hammers the point that their fate is destined - time, alternate realities, dreams, magic, real life - none of it can keep these two apart. And dammit!!! I want more!!!

description