emp3619

R *A Reader Obsessed*

Mated

Mated - Otter (Ao3) Here's the setup - popular skin magazine Mated features the intimate details of coveted werewolf couples. It needs to find a match for their single top wolf who's a bit rough around the edges. Newbie model Stiles is oh-so conveniently available to see if he's a match for picky, grumpy Derek.

This was a pretty awesome tale that showcases our coveted couple's relationship. It delves head first into the smex as they do their photoshoots which then progresses to videos (you heard/read that right). As one can imagine, the sexual tension was off the charts as their attraction to each other builds.

There was also a good amount of tender angst here - broody Derek always twists my gut, and his painful past made him vulnerable and endearing. Stiles, in all his clumsy awkward glory, was a balm to his soul, healing Derek's insecurities. There was a bit of swooning on my part as Stiles seduces and wins Derek over - this was intimately playful, tender, passionate, detailed, and nuanced. Yum.

As per my usual disclaimer, because this is fanfic, your love of Teen Wolf will enhance the read - but if you're not a fan, it shouldn't detract at all. This story belongs in the world of Neckz n' Throatz from which I understand has quite a few spinoffs - so hopefully there's plenty more out there to enjoy.

"...and it was amazing just because it was Derek, who he wanted, who wanted him, who wanted to keep him, maybe forever…"

Sigh.